Samstag, 6. Oktober 2018

WIPocalypse September

So this is a September post in October, I know, but I was on holiday and just didn't make it on Sunday, which is weird because this post is going to be extra short. I talked about the issues with my right hand a lot and still I don't know what's actually wrong with it. I went to a ton of doctors and I have a few more appointments to go. But I did get some medication to fight inflammation and that actually worked (well, the pain in my hand has come and gone for about 10 years now, so I am not really convinced that I'm done with it...). Anyway, my fingers still feel a bit stiff, but the pain is gone now, so I am back to stitching and hope to have more progress to show for Octobers WIPocalypse. I even bought a few small Halloween kits, they are super tiny but cute =)

Well, back to topic, WIPocalypse and stitching and stuff. I actually only worked on my Kreimhilds Revegene and I am nearly done with page 34 now. I went from here:
To here:
I am at 149 190 stitches now, so I am super close to my 150k mark, yay! I think I added 4 columns since you last saw this, so I actually got something done. Also, her spear looks absolutely awesome so far =)

Well, that leaves us with this months question/ topic:  How do you keep your stitching stash organized?
Ah well, I am not doing anything special. My fiance would probably say that my stuff is all over the place, lol. So far, my stash still fits in a cupboard in my living room, but my DMC boxes usually are near my stitching spot and everything looks a bit chaotic. I have a couple of kits and fabric, but mostly I own patterns from Haed and Golden Kite and so on and they are stored on my computer (and online just in case).

So that's it for today, I guess I will see you soon with my 150k stitches on Kreimhild ;-) In the meantime you should check out the link-up for this month, a lot of people already signed up =)
Happy stitching

2 Kommentare:

  1. Glad to hear your hand is feeling better. You've made wonderful progress despite the issues! 😊

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm glad to hear your hand is going better for now, although I really hope you'll find a more permanent solution/treatment soon. Kreimhild is looking amazing, great progress!

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  DatenschutzerklĂ€rung & Nutzungsbedingungen  fĂŒr Googleprodukte.