Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL - October

Hello lovely people and welcome to another GG SAL update. Thank you for all your comments regarding my hand, we are slowly getting better now ;-)  I am only 3 days late this time, so it's my usual amount of being late :D The days are getting shorter here and it becomes more complicated to take a decent picture now. The picture below is my progress from Monday evening, but I got home quite late during the last days and it was just to dark to take a picture and even with some natural light through the window, I had to use my phones flashlight because the colors looked so off.

So here is my tiny update for GG SAL, I worked on my map of Middle Earth. I managed to catch up with 500 stitches missing from last month and added another 1 000 stitches for this month, so this time I am actually happy with my progress. Next goal is also to make some progress on my other GG SAL projects.
Before:
And now:
So this is all I have for this month. As every month there is a link-up (and as every month a good amount of people already signed up for it) =)

Happy stitching =)

7 Kommentare:

  1. Wow! I so love this piece! Just lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I have been admiring this wip of yours since you started it and have decided it's going on my to-start-list soon. I love how it is stitching up and you made awesome progress this month. Well done Jo

    Glad to hear that your hand is on the mend. Hope it keeps getting better everyday!
    xo Alicia

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love this Middle Earth map - you are making fabulous progress on it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Such a difficult pattern to stitch!AriadnefromGreece!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. An amazing amount of work in that already - WOW!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thanks for taking part in GG this month with one of my favourites projects! Great progress too.
    Hope the hand is still healing well.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I'm glad to hear your hand is getting better and you're back to stitching! Great progress.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.