Montag, 17. September 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL - September

Another GG SAL post after another month with hardly any stitching...
I think I mentioned before that I sometimes have trouble with my right hand, it usually happens if use my hand to much or lift to many heavy things and so on and it usually get better after a few days. But this time it's different, since a few weeks both my hand and my right arm (and part of my back) hurt like hell, I spent the last week running from one doctor to another, but so far it's a mystery. So I don't stitch much, or at least I don't get a lot done because I mainly stitch with my left hand only and that takes ages.
Anyway, I managed to get a few stitches into Middle Earth, it's only 500 and I am super behind on my monthly and yearly goal, but every stitch counts ;-)
I went from here:
To here:
And since I am again late for this SAL, a lot of people already signed up for the monthly link-up here, so take a look over there as well =)

I hope the situation with my hand will improve soon and I can catch up a bit.
Happy stitching =)

8 Kommentare:

  1. I hope you soon get back the use of your hand. I love your project.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It's looking good, I hope your hand gets better soon

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month with my favourite project of your's!
    I hurt my right arm this year but blasted it with Ibuprofen and it seems to be OK now.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm glad to see ME again, but not glad at all to hear about your hand :( I hope you'll find out what's wrong soon and be back to your usual, two-handed self!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I always love seeing your progress on this piece. Hope your hand gets better soon

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I hope that your hand is better soon (and your arm and your back). Great progress on MiddleEarth, too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I'm so sorry to hear about your hand. I hope you are able to find someone soon that can help you. I love the project you are working on, any progress is good progress!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Oh no honey, sorry to hear that you have been enduring pain. I hope by now it is all better and you are back to 100% health. 500 stitches is incredible progress for someone that's working one handed and in pain. Take care stunner
    xo Alicia

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.