Samstag, 22. Februar 2020

GG SAL - February

I completely forgot to make a post for Februarys GG SAL! I wanted to do one on Sunday, but then we went to visit my mother (it was her birthday) and I completely forgot about it and suddenly the week was over.
But anyway, better late then never, right? And we all know that I do this on purpose because if you go and visit the link-up page for this month, there are a lot of entries already!

As for my stitching, once again I have some work on Middle Earth to show. First of all, I lied to you in the last post. I claimed to have done 2 500 stitches, actually it was 2 600. I was pretty confused when I started page 10 and the partial column was only 4 across, not 5 :D
I am super happy with this months progress, I did 3 400 stitches! Well, the last 3 columns were mostly block stitching and went pretty fast. So I am at 73 000 stitches now, which means that I have officially less than 350k stitches left to do!
But I guess you want to see some, pictures. So here is Middle Earth as you last saw it:
And now:
Now there are only 2 columns left to finish the row, those are also going to be a bit more interesting and I am super motivated to do them next  month =)

Well, this is all I have for this month, I am really looking forward to my next update for this SAL =)
Happy stitching =)

5 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month with my favourite project! It's going to be very exciting when you reach the end of this row.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great progress on Middle Earth. It is such an amazing project.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great work! Having the first row done will be a great milestone.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.