Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2019

Gifted Gorgousness SAL - October

I am only two days late - I am getting better at this! And I again managed to work on two projects for this months GG SAL
Things are going back to normal now - we went to our photographer and got a couple of pictures printed for our thank-you-cards and we finished putting them together today - finally! Then we also went to another wedding on Saturday, two of our best friends got married and we did our best to help them as much as we could (honestly, we would have been lost without all the help from our friends, so we were even more motivated to help). The celebration was great, but the whole thing was pretty exhausting for us ;-) So I am still a bit behind with all my stuff here ;-) But I hope it will get better now and I will be able to follow your blogs on a more regular basis in the future =)

But back to topic, I guess you want to see a few pictures! So here we go!
The first project I worked on was In the Moonlight by Cindy Grundsten, I went from here:
To here:
Not much to see - still background here. I did another 1 300 stitches on this and I will do my best to add another column for next month, this would mean catching up to where I was before I had to start over (and I would hopefully be more motivated to work on this again..:).

The second project I worked on is my Map of Middle Earth, I fear I have only 600 stitches to show for this month, but I went from here:
To here:
I will keep this on my frame for a few more days to finish this column and to (hopefully) add another column for next month =)

I also knitted a pair of baby socks for my friend (the one who got married), but I already gave them away. I am currently doing another pair for her that match the baby socks, but I still have a way to got there.

I fear this is all I have to show for today.
Happy stitching =)

8 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Always nice to see a little bit more of Middle Earth.
    Some friends of mine got married at the weekend too, it was a good weekend for weddings!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I enjoyed seeing your progress on your beautiful projects.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I have enjoyed seeing the progress you have made on your lovely projects.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love watching your map of Middle Earth grow

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh my goodness you have some intense projects going there, with total coverage! Both are looking great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I think only once you had a wedding youself can you appreciate how much work goes into organizing one and how much of a group effort is actually is! Two of our friends (who worked their butts of for our wedding, and actually got engaged there!) will get married next year, and we're planning to help out as much as we can.
    Great progress on your stitching! I imagine that In the Moonlight will be a lot more fun once you reach a 'new' section of the pattern.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. So difficult patterns. I would not even try them. AriadnefromGreece!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Fantastic progress even though you've been really busy.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.