Sonntag, 17. Februar 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL- February

Hello lovely people, guess who is late? And guess who took pictures for this SAL in time and still managed to be late? Yeah, I don't know, we had friends visiting on Friday and it was my mothers birthday yesterday and now it's somehow Sunday evening.
A total of 13 people already signed up over at Jos place for this month, so there is plenty to see over there.
I have once again only worked on one project, my Map of Middle Earth. As I told you last month, I have been working on this since the SAL started and this month I added not 1 000 stitches, but 2 000! This means that I put in 50 000 stitches over the years for this SAL!
I went from here:
To here:
I have a total of 58 000 stitches done now and I am super happy with that =) I will try and make that 60 000 next month ;-)

Well, this is all I have to share for this month =)
Happy stitching =)

5 Kommentare:

  1. Cobvb gratulatios - you have made great progress on your amazing project.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Like Christine, I love this project!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh God! So difficult, so beautiful! AriadnefromGreece!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great progress! I think you might finish the first row across this year.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.