Samstag, 25. August 2018

Gifted Gorgousness SAL - August

Well, I am not sure if I have ever been this late for the SAL. The simple reason for this is that I don't really have a lot to show, so I thought about skipping this month, but over the last couple of years I posted for this SAL every month and it just didn't feel right to skip this month and after all, there is one project on which I worked. And it's not Santa or Middle Earth!
I did my best to work on Middle Earth, I was on the frame for 4 days or so, but whenever I sat down to work on it, I found myself doing everything but stitching, even staring at the television like a dummy (I usually watch TV or listed to audiobooks when I stitch). I just didn't feel it. In those days I did like 30 or 40 stitches on Middle Earth, some of the days I couldn't even bring myself to work on it at all. Well, I checked back, since last June I have been working on ME every month and I think I was just so sick of it... My stitchy bug is a bit weird these days anyway and I don't want to loose it completely, so I put Middle Earth away for this month.

After that episode, I decided to pick up another of my GG SAL projects - Wolf Kiss by Dimensions. I haven't worked on this for ages and it doesn't have so many colors, so I thought is would be a good and easy project to get over Middle Earth. I worked on this for two evenings and went from here:
To here:
I actually am fairly happy with  what I did in those two evenings. You know the pattern consists of two pages and this month I managed to finish the upper half of the first page (this is why the male wolfs face looks so funny, I wanted to finish the upper half so I don't have to flip over the pattern all the time). It also helped me to get my stitchy bug back again ;-)

Well, this is all I have for this month. Lucky me, the link up is still open and you can find it here.

Happy stitching =)

4 Kommentare:

  1. Don't lose your stitching bug! Wolf Kiss has come along very nicely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looks like you got a lot done in those two evenings! I really love the look of this pattern. I hope you don't lose your stitchy bug. Your projects are so beautiful! Good luck in keeping your mojo. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. You cannot miss a month, I won't allow it LOL

    The wolves are looking great and you made a lot of progress for only 2 days. I am impressed!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You deserved that break from ME - I can see how that one can become tedious! Nice progress on the wolves. The male one can finally smell now! Also, yay for your stitchy bug being back.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.