Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness - July

Oh my, the middle of July is already gone! I am very busy with work right now since the end of the semester is in sight and this means that the exams are also in sight, so I spent a lot of time thinking about questions, but I am as good as done! Yay me!

As for stitching, I am (again) four days late for the GG SAL. But better late then never, right?
For all those who don't know about the SAL yet - this SAL is hosted by Jo and the plan is to show our work on projects that are meant to be a gift for someone or that were gifted to you. You can find the link-up (featuring every ones progress) here.

As for progress, I worked on two things this month. Well, you can't really tell that I worked on Santa this month. I added like three threads to him.
Before:
And now:
I really hope to be a better girl next month!

But to make up for my tiny progress on Santa, I am proud to show my work on my Map of Middle Earth! You have not seen this in a while and I am pleased to say that I added 2000 stitches to it!
Before:
And now:

I missed working on this one and since I think I'll go back to stitching on what I like (instead of trying to following a rotation) , I hope to work on this more regular ;-) 

That's my work for this month,
Happy stitching =)

7 Kommentare:

  1. Wow you managed to get so much done on Middle Earth. It looks so good. I love the way you park too. Your jagged edges are working a treat, you can't see any lines at all. I can see the progress on Santa you filled out enough to see a difference.
    Good job Jo. And good luck for your exams, I'm sure you will nail them.
    xo Alicia

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Middle Earth is looking wonderful.
    I could see where you had worked on the Santa design right away

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the Santa, I have it to but it's been while since it has seen the light of day. I have not stitched much on it. Middle earth is looking great to.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Congrats on your progress (I can actually see where you worked on Santa!) but also on finishing those exam questions. The one I have to make up is only in September, so I still have a little time, but it still stresses me out - so much responsibility!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The Santa is lovely and there is so much progress on Middle Earth. enjoy your summer.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thanks for taking part in GG this month with two gorgeous projects!
    I love Middle Earth, I'm such a fan of maps in any format.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great progress on Middle Earth, and yes I can see where you added stitches to Santa too! Every stitch is one closer to a finish. Good luck with the exams.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.