Sonntag, 30. Juli 2017

WIPocalypse July

Guess what? I am in time for WIPocalypse, yay me! I can't believe it! If you want to see what everybody else has to show for July, take a look over at Measis place =)

I am really happy with this months progress. I managed to get through with my rotation (finally, it only took two months longer than expected!) and I got another page done on Kriemhild!

The first project I have to show is on Wolf Variant by Bente Schlick. It's one of the two project I was still missing in my rotation this year. So it has been a while since you saw it.
I went from here:
To here:
 I added some 2400 stitches to it, I am still working 100 stitches across and this is 200 stitches down (well started, you see the gap). I am not sure if I will continue to stitch down or move a bit more across. I guess I will decide when I pick this up again ;-)

The next one I was working on is Kreimhilds Revenge. I finished page 27, now there is something apart from sky! Yay for the rocks!
I went from here:
To here:
As you can see, we are getting closer to the actual Kriemhild, soe of her dress should appera on page 28 =) I got a bit more than 2100 stitches done on her . I have about 7000 stitches left to do until I reach the halfway point on her and I think it should not be a problem to reach that goal this year =)

The second project still missing in my rotation was QS Paddys Luck by Joanna Bromley. It has been ages since I was working on this, but it is so pretty and colorful =) Iadded two columns/ 1600 stitches and went from here:
To here:
There was an awful lot of confetti in Paddys hat, but now that it is done, it looks amazing =) Since it has not seen any love for so long, I think about finishing the rest of page 2 as well now =)

This already makes a total of 6100 stitches since my last update and this does not include 2000 stitches I did on my map of middle earth (which I am sharing for the GG SAL at the middle of the month). I really didn't notice that I stitched that much, but it makes me happy ;-)

The last project I worked on is my Mill Hill kit called Hydrangeas. I pick this up from time to time and got quite a bit done.
I went from here:
To here:
It is really nice to stitch and goes rather fast. I am doing all the cross stitch and then I'll add the beads and I think it will be amazing once the beads are in =)

I haven't answered this months question so far. It's about showing our oldest and our newest WIP.
Well, my oldest WIP is really old (I don't really know how old it is, I think from 2010?) and far from being complete. It's a Dimensions kit called Paris Market and you have seen it from time to time. It was on the edge to turning into a UFO, over the last year I picked it up more often and I would rather consider it a WIP than a UFO.
Here is what it currently looks like:
I think my newest WIP is actually the Hydrangeas above, I started them in May. But as soon as this blog post goes up, I will have a new newest WIP :D I am finally going to start my first Gecko Rouge project! I have a couple of their kits by now and I became a member of the Golf club in March, so my first gold voucher is to be done in August! And they have so many more lovely designs!

But I guess you would like to see what my newest-WIP-to-be will look like:
I think this Sloth looks amazing and I feel like working with all those wonderful colors =) So I guess I will stopp here and get my needle into this one =)

Happy stitching =)

5 Kommentare:

  1. Wow lots of stitching, great progress on all your Wips.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Amazing progress, you're really making headway on those BAPs! Kreimhild looks fantastic and Paddy's Luck seems like such a fun & cheerful stitch.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That really was a lot of progress, well done! The sloth looks great, and seems to be rather small compared to some of your other projects, so I'm sure we will see some progress soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Your progress on so many projects is AMAZING! Great job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. You have stitched a lot this month! I do like how easy it is to count stitches on the full coverage pieces.
    Your oldest WIP is only 7 years old? That's a baby WIP!!
    Love the sloth artwork, he has a great expression.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.