Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL - June

Somehow we flew to the middle of June and it's time for another  GGSAL update. I did some work on Wolf Kiss by Dimensions and went from here:
To here:
 While I work on this, I don't feel like I am making a lot of progress, but then I look at the before and after pictures and it looks like I did get something done after all. Also I love how the fur is turning out =)

For more updates, head over to this months link-up page here =)

Happy stitching =)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The wolves are looking wonderful. Regular photos do help show the progress.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wolf is growing beautifully. It is going to be stunning.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great progress! I also love how the fur is turning out, and the tender look on the (I assume female) wolf's face.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.