Freitag, 17. Januar 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL - January

January is already halfway over, so it's time for a short update for the GG SAL. I wanted to post on Thursday, but then I was so close to finishing page 9 on Middle Earth that I decided to do that first and so I am posting today. I only worked on Middle Earth this month, but I did 2 500 stitches during the last week! I mus add that since we are nearing the end of the row, there is not much confetti and this stitches up in no time. I went from here:
To here:
Nevertheless I am super happy with my progress and I am so excited that I am starting the last page on the first row next month.
Just like last year, there is a monthly link-up and you can find the one for January here.

Happy stitching =)

6 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month.
    Fantastic progress on Middle Earth this month. I've nearly reached the bottom left corner of MY map.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great work, I admire you for stitching on this piece - it will be such an achievement when it is done.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That's a huge project... looking good.
    Hopping over from Jo's link up page ....

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great progress! You will finish this first row this year for sure.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.