Montag, 23. Dezember 2019

GGSAL - Final update for 2019

Oh my, it's already the 23rd! First I didn't have time to make a post and then I completely forgot about it and now it's the evening of the 23rd! Good news is that all preparations for Christmas are done, I finished my Christmas baking and wrapped the last presents. Honestly, I am not really in the mood for Christmas, I mostly feel stressed out and just want to relax for a few days.
But now I got my butt up to do this finals update on the GG SAL for this year. You can find this months link-up here.

I only worked on one project for December - again. And again it's my Map of Middle Earth, but I managed to do another 2 000 stitches, so I reached my goal to do 12 000 stitches on it this year.
At the beginning of the year, my map looked like this:
And now:
So all the writing in the first row is now done and it's only 8 000 stitches to finish the first row. I plan to focus on this piece during the first months of 2020 with the goal to finish this row soon.

Since this is the last update for 2019, I want to do a short recap on what I did during the year. Apart from Middle Earth I also worked on my Dimensions project called "Wolf Kiss" and went from here
To here:
And I am pretty happy with that progress. I really should work on this more often (I say that every time), after all it stitches up in no time. There really isn't much left to finish the first page (the pattern only has 2), so I hope that I will work on this more often in 2020.

I did a bit of work on In the Moonlight. We had a bit of a bad start because I had to restart this and that didn't help with my motivation. But I got the piece out once and now I stitched up to the point where I was before I had to restart it. I went from here:
To here:
It's not much, but I hope that stitching up to my previous progress will help me working on this more often in 2020.
I did not work on Candy Cane Santa at all, he somehow slipped by. I hope to change that in the next year.

Considering the fact that I was very ill for the better part of the year, I am still happy with my progress and since my health is improving every day, I am confident that I will get much more done in 2020 =)

Since it's nearly the 24th, I am taking the chance to wish everyone a happy holiday, to those who celebrate it a merry Christmas and I hope you all enjoy a lovely time with your family =)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Your projects are very complex, and big, and you are making such good progress. Merry Christmas!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month and throughout the year too.
    It's always good to see Middle Earth progressing and great to see some of your other WIPs from this year too. Love those wolves.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great progress despite your ailments! That map really is growing fast. I hope you'll have a much better year healthwise!

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.