Dienstag, 19. März 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL - March

It's already the middle of March and here I am with my belated update for the GG SAL. 
I am currently having a few days off from work, but I am super busy preparing things for wedding and catching up with my social contacts, unfortunately due to my medication I can't do to much (but I still try) and on many evenings I am way to exhausted to do anything. Therefore I am also not really happy with my progress, I just worked on my Map of Middle Earth and I only managed to get 1 000 stitches in, so I didn't make my goal of getting the map to 60 000 stitches, but any way I went from here:
To here:
The writing "Erebor, the Lonely Mountain" is taking ages to stitch, I was a bit unsure because it looked really blurry while I worked on it. That's always funny, you put in the dark colors and the writing seems clear, then you in the lighter colors and things go blurry and then you step back and see that the writing is clear again. Above the latest writing, there is a small dark spot - this is the beginning of the Iron Hills, the last part of writing and mountains for this row, I can't believe we are drawing near that! It's still 16 000 stitches to that point and I am not sure if I can manage that this year (would be awesome), but due to "Haed standards" we are getting close :D

 Well, I fear this is all I have to show for this month. You can find all other updates at this months link-up page, so be sure to drop by and check out all the lovely projects =)

I hope to be back in a few days with a small update on my 1-stitch-a-day challenge and I also have a few new things I got from a crafts fair last week =) (and i really hope I will get my butt up to check out some other blog posts, I am so much behind with commenting)

Happy stitching =)

3 Kommentare:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon. I can see a lot of progress in your l9vely project. Beautiful stitching.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Don't worry, I'm even later with my GG this month! It's great to see you're still steadily working on this map after all.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I'm stitching lettering on my Discworld Mappe too but it's all backstitch!

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.