Sonntag, 20. Mai 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL - May

I know, I am super late for the GGSAL, but this time it's now my fault ;-) We had some trouble with our internet connection, at first everything just went really really slow, so I could not upload any pictures and by Thursday our connection died completely. But it's all settled now, so I can finally share my progress for GG SAL. This also means that if you take a look at the link-up, there is already a lot to see ;-)

So, without further ado, here is what I did since last month.

My first update is - as every month - my Map of Middle Earth by Haed. I managed to catch up with my goal for last month and added my 1 000 stitches for May. So I went from here:
To here:

I didn't really mention it, but I am doing some weird sort of Maynia this year. In Germany, we have 4 holidays in May this year (1st, 10th, 21st, 31st)  and I am starting something new for each of those holidays and work on it for a few days. May new start for the 10th was actually a restart. your remember In the Moonlight from Tilton Crafts? Last year I started this one, but I screwed up the fabric orientation, so it would not fit. I didn't have a hear to restart it last year, so this was one of my plans for this year and that happende on 10th May. I didn't stitch to much on it (still spending a real big amount of time reading), but I got 1 600 stitches in. This time, I checked the fabric orientation thrice! Here is what I have so far:
And just in case you don't remember the design, here it is:
You see, I'm going to stitch the grey background for quite a while. But as long as it makes my fiance happy, I'll do it ;-)

That's all I have for this month.
Happy stitching =)

5 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month despite the technological difficulties!
    I am always pleased to see Middle Earth, it's a wonderful design.
    Glad to see that you restarted the Wolf too, that's a real labour of love!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Middle Earth is looking great! I think that is a neat way to do Maynia. Looking forward to seeing all your starts. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, 4 new starts in May is quite a bit considering the size of projects you usually work on. Nice restart of the wolf, sometimes it just feels good to get those long-coming 'to dos' out of the way.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow! Difficult pieces!AriadnefromGreece!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Yay I'm so glad that you re-started the Tilton wolf chart. I love it so much. Looking forward to your other new starts. I love your taste in art so I know I'm going to be wowed! Great progress on middle earth too.
    xo Alicia

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.