Sonntag, 15. November 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness - November

I don't really feel like blogging or writing a lot of stuff. So I will just share a quick update on my Map of Middle Earth for the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL.
I only got 1000 stitches into this one, which is ok. I used to get about 2000 stitches in per month earlier in the year and I hope that I can find my pace again to do that much. I want to pick up Wolf Kiss for a few days this month and so there will hopefully be a little update on that next month. But here is Middle Earth:

The last time you saw it:
And now:

2 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Middle Earth is looking great. I do like maps and Tolkein too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Middle Earth is growing nicely. Such an interesting piece.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.