Sonntag, 21. Mai 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL - May

Same procedure as every month - I am late for the GG SAL! This month I had a nice mix of work, building stuff in the garden and forgetting to take a picture. But here I am! It's Sunday evening and I am tired and looking forward to getting a few stitches in, so I will do my best to keep this short. 
The SAL is hosed by Jo and you can find the link-up with evrryones progress here.

I only worked on two projects this month, but one of them was a new start and a finish as well! I stitched up that cute littel great tit by Eva Rosenstand for my bfs mum to go along with her robin. I did not get round to framing it, but hope to do so soon.
Anyway, here ist the cute little bird:
I think he is super cute! Maybe not as cute as the robin, but cute enough =)

The next project I worked on is - as every month - Candy Cane Santa. It's getting some love every month and I hope that this will add up. I did some work on the windows.
I went from here:

To here:
For next month I want to work a bit more on the windows and start to fill in the windof next to Sanata =) 

I will try and catch up with your blogs over the next week, but now I am off to get a few stitches in ;-)
Happy stitching =)

6 Kommentare:

  1. Great start and finish on the bird. They are cute little designs. Have fun in the garden and with your stitching.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Love the little bird and Santa is growing nicely too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Those little bird designs are lovely! Great job having a start and finish in one month!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. WHat a cute little bird, and great progress on Santa!

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.