Samstag, 18. November 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL November

Winter truly is a bad time for me to be on time with my SALs. When I get home after work, it is already dark outside and all the pictures I take look awful. So I took some pictures this morning and they look ok.
But here is my GG SAL update for this month. You can find everybody's progress here =)

First up is my usual update on my Map of Middle Earth, another 2000 stitches added.
I went from here:
To here:
I am a bit sick of those mountains by now, they just take ages to stitch because they are very confetti heavy. This is maybe the most confetti heavy section of the chart so far. I am 42 000 stitches in by now, so I guess this is the ultimate answer to life and everything concerning Middle Earth ;-)

The second project I worked on is my Candy Cane Santa, I got a fair amount of progress in.
Last time:
To here:
As you can see, Santa has a full hand now (and looks less than one of those waving cats you can find in the Asian shops). and he has his candy cane and there is even a bis of the Christmas tree to see.

That's all I have for this month. Again, no work on my Wolf Kiss, but hopefully next month ;-)

Happy Stitching =)

5 Kommentare:

  1. Your stitching is wonderful! You are always so productive.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely progress on both projects. I do love the Candy Cane Santa.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great progress! Maybe Santa could have some extra attention to see this section/page done by Christmas? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Yep I can see those mountains would be confetti ones. They look great though. Great work on Santa, he is coming along nicely.
    xo Alicia

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The mountains do look wonderful, even if they are full of confetti!
    We have nearly finished the first book of the LOTR. Maybe this weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.