Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL - October

Oh my, as every month - I am late for the GGSAL, this time I am a whole week late! And I don't even have a lot to show to make up for that. It was just a super busy month, I had a week off from work, but I spent it cleaning the house, reorganizing my bookshelves and getting my garden ready for winter and so I just didn't get a lot of stitching done. I didn't even get everything done in that week, the garden was not completely ready because we had a lot of rain (I should have known - I cleaned the windows and the next week we had a storm and my windows are dirty again...), so I spent the last weekend in the garden as well and didn't get around to posting for GG SAL.

Anyway, here is my only project for this month - my Map of Middle Earth.
I went from here:
To here:
I added another 2000 stitches, so we have a total of 40 000 stitches done now. The writings "Forodwaith" and "Hithaeglir" are now finished and Angmar now made an appearance. The last column I stitched was really confetti heavy and it took me a week to do that!

I didn't get any work done on Santa, I really hope to be better next month! But there are a lot of other people out there who managed a lot of progress for this months GG SAL - just take a look over here at the link-up =)

Happy stitching =)

4 Kommentare:

  1. Great progress. It is such an interesting project. I am enjoying watching it grow.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looks good! I hope your garden is all nice and winter-proof now :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG last month! Now catching up with the link-ups! Love the map, I am reading LotR to my son, the hobbits have just reached Rivendell. We have a long way to go...

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. It does look like it would have been very confetti heavy, but the detail is awesome. Looking forward to Novembers GG SAL progress.
    xo Alicia

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.