Dienstag, 7. März 2017

Sheep in the Meadow - FINISHED

So, here we go with my first finish for 2017! =)
This is my Sheep in the Meadow by Country Cottage Needleworks and I totally adore it! I love sheep and think the design is really cute. This was my first pattern by CCN and also my first time stitching with Weeks Dye Works and I enjoyed it. I think the WDW threads are great to stitch with (I am also using them for the Cloudsfactory SAL - on which I am stitching these days and I am about to catch up!) and I can imgine using them for further projects (maybe I will start Death by Cross Stitch after all?).

Anyway, I am taking out Kreimhild tomorrow and for today I will work on Cliffside Beacon a it more (so close to being done with the sky!).

Happy stitching =)

Kommentare:

  1. What a lovely finish, well done it's a really sweet design.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congratulations on the Happy Dance for the little sheep. Glad you enjoyed the special threads too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congratulations on a beautiful finish!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Congrats on your latest finish, it looks lovely!
    I too have stitched this cutie a little while ago & love how it turned out :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gorgeous! Congratulations on such a pretty finish.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful finish! I love WDW threads as well. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Congrats on your finish! It looks lovely with the blue fabric. Variegated threads are definitely fun to play with, and DBCS would be a great project for them. Did I mention it's a really fun project to stitch? (Not enabling you at all!) :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. What a cute little finish! This must have been so quick going compared to your usual HAEDs.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. That is a wonderful finish! I really like so many of the Country Cottage Needleworks designs! I always have to stop myself from buying more stash. Love how yours looks with the WDW threads.

    AntwortenLöschen